Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome To The Passionate Perfumista Blog

Perfume and beautifully crafted bottles have been a passion of mine since I was five years old. I remember vividly when my parents purchased a miniature of orange blossom perfume for me at Sea World in Florida.That tiny rectangular bottle housed inside the very essence of a tropical day with the balmy, warm floral scent. I was hooked! What alchemy this world of fragrance. Forty years later I can still remember precisely how that perfume smelled like, and to this day I am drawn to sunny, sultry golden fragrances with a hint of citrus. It is the closest thing to bottling an exquisitely warm day. It is the scent of  childhood wonder, the scent of happiness. I welcome you, dear reader, to journey with me into the passionate world of perfume, from distillation to distribution, from bottles to baubles! Let us begin our perfumed journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment